shumātā is an ante-natal care monitoring and tracking software for pregnant women. Mobile health workers, doctors at rural clinics and health administrators can use this software to identify high risk pregnancies early on for appropriate follow up and to ensure that pregnant mothers are getting regular ante-natal care.
Mobile healthcare workers equipped with smartphones visit the homes of pregnant women, and using simple software tools screen them for a variety of potential high risk factors, such as young age, length of time since their last medical check-up, number of past pregnancies, C-sections and stillbirths, etc. The information collected is sent over the Internet to clinics for analysis, and doctors can provide immediate remote feedback. Pregnant women who are identified as high risk are referred for follow-up diagnosis or treatment, including ongoing prenatal care at a village clinic or referrals to specialized healthcare providers at larger medical facilities
Features of shumātā (ante-natal solutions) include:
- Registrations, early identification of high risk pregnancies, follow up actions
- Monitoring ante-natal care, follow up and clinic visits of pregnant mothers
- Monitoring the performance of rural clinic doctors and health workers
- High risk factors tracking for resource and inventory allocation
- Aggregating data for customized training, education and treatment plan
© Grameen Intel Social Business Ltd., All Rights Reserved.