dolnā is a vaccine scheduling and tracking software for newborns and infants. Mobile health workers, doctors at rural clinics and health administrators can use this software to ensure that newborns and infants are given all their required immunizations and vaccinations on time.
Features of dolnā (vacine tracker) include:
- Registering infant and generating immunization schedules
- Generating "due lists" for vaccines to be administered for clinics and mobile health workers
- Tracking overdue vaccines and clinic-wise coverage
- Tracking individual infant vaccination history with in-built automatic SMS reminders
- Tracking height and weight history of infants
© Grameen Intel Social Business Ltd., All Rights Reserved.